- edition size: 300 signed and numbered
- 300 g graphic paper
Series: My city / “People of Bergen”
|Type of Artwork|
|Customer return policy|
“Architecture has always been part of my interests, and I often visit some towns partly just for the buildings themselves … However, as an artist, I’m particularly touched by the city in which I live, which I admire, and let inspire me time and again. In art pieces from the ‘My City’ series you’ll see precisely this theme. I’ve dedicated one of my galleries to it, where artworks from this series predominate.
- All DMG’s art pieces such as art prints, drawings, graphics, posters, sketches, some watercolours, etc., may be rolled up and shipped in heavy duty mailing tubes of different diameters and sizes, depending on the size of the piece.
- If a certain artwork cannot be sent in a tube, it will be shipped flat in a hard cardboard folder.
- Larger artworks, such as canvases, framed paintings, various other articles, and ceramics, will be shipped in appropriate quality packaging protecting the article from potential harm.
- Each purchase shall be dispatched the same day (unless written otherwise, and at times of my holidays), and shall likely be delivered to the purchaser’s address in 3–10 working days.
- If I am shipping internationally, there may be custom delays.Don’t worry, this is not unusual and it’s something that’s not in my hands.
- Therefore I advise you to choose the tracking number mode as the shipping mode, so as to avoid uncertainty and be informed at all times where your package currently is. When concluding your purchase, you are able to choose how you desire the package from David Matej Goljat to travel to your address (with or without a tracking number, express, etc.).
- NORWAY // Shipping cost for Norway (unless specified otherwise) is NOK 130 without a tracking number, and NOK 230 with a tracking number.
- EUROPE // Shipping cost for the EU (unless specified otherwise) is NOK 200 without a tracking number, and NOK 450 with a tracking number.
- WORLD // Shipping cost for the World (unless specified otherwise) is NOK 250 without a tracking number, and NOK 550 with a tracking number.