- edition size: 300 signed and numbered
- 300 g graphic paper
Series: My city / Bryggen – Bergen / “Hotel Bryggen”
|Type of Artwork|
|Customer return policy|
“BRYGGEN / BERGEN”
Both my atelier and gallery are located at the heart of Bergen, precisely in Bryggen, where dynamic coloured wood buildings, twined into engaging labyrinths, play up with visitors and, with their charm, incite from them breaths of joy and wander.
They have proudly risen from the ground for a thousand years, with some intermittent fires and reconstructions which, luckily, have adhered quite precisely to the original plans. The often-portrayed Bryggen thus also appears in my paintings. In my own art speech, I amble around the town which I’m strongly connected with, and which I admire every day anew, and I give back to it by portraying it.
The atelier is located in the house dating back to 1702, and I regard this as an honour! These used to be warehouses filled with goods, particularly stockfish from northern Norway, and cereal from Europe, whereas today this area is intended for artists and for you, traveller. Bryggen is one of Bergen’s and Norway’s main attractions, and it’s included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List
- All DMG’s art pieces such as art prints, drawings, graphics, posters, sketches, some watercolours, etc., may be rolled up and shipped in heavy duty mailing tubes of different diameters and sizes, depending on the size of the piece.
- If a certain artwork cannot be sent in a tube, it will be shipped flat in a hard cardboard folder.
- Larger artworks, such as canvases, framed paintings, various other articles, and ceramics, will be shipped in appropriate quality packaging protecting the article from potential harm.
- Each purchase shall be dispatched the same day (unless written otherwise, and at times of my holidays), and shall likely be delivered to the purchaser’s address in 3–10 working days.
- If I am shipping internationally, there may be custom delays.Don’t worry, this is not unusual and it’s something that’s not in my hands.
- Therefore I advise you to choose the tracking number mode as the shipping mode, so as to avoid uncertainty and be informed at all times where your package currently is. When concluding your purchase, you are able to choose how you desire the package from David Matej Goljat to travel to your address (with or without a tracking number, express, etc.).
- NORWAY // Shipping cost for Norway (unless specified otherwise) is NOK 130 without a tracking number, and NOK 230 with a tracking number.
- EUROPE // Shipping cost for the EU (unless specified otherwise) is NOK 200 without a tracking number, and NOK 450 with a tracking number.
- WORLD // Shipping cost for the World (unless specified otherwise) is NOK 250 without a tracking number, and NOK 550 with a tracking number.
There are no reviews yet.